cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues resetting password

billyraycun
Joining in

Just got my new phone in today and wanted to keep my old number from Vodafone so I'm trying to do the PAC stuff but I'm unable to sign in. Created the account on call(call happened Friday) along with ordering the phone but the password isn't working

Tried to go through the "Forgotten your password?" options yet when I fill in the email and number options but I keep getting the "Oops! That wasn't quite right. Please try again."

Same happens on different browsers, cleared cache/cookies, etcetc

3 REPLIES 3

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey  @billyraycun, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the app - may I ask if your order has been completed? If not, then this may be the reason why you are unable to sign in.
Regarding the PAC code, you will need to request this off Vodafone as they are the only ones who will be able to provide this, reach out to them and they will issue one out and our team can take this and transfer the number over.

Let us know how you get along.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

How would I know if the order is completed? I have the phone and am able to text/call from it just fine 

And I already have my PAC info from Voda, I just can't make use of it if I can't sign in on my Virgin Mobile. Even still I'm getting the "Oops that wasn't quite right" error despite both email address and number having green ticks by their boxes

Hey billraycun, thank you for reaching back if you have the phone in hand now the order will be complete so please try making an online account again for me now please.

You don't need to make an online account to use your pac code. 

Please do remember this can take a full 24 hours to switch over so I would put your new sim into before you go sleep tonight.  Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?