Menu
Izzyf
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Iphone x delivery

Hi. I was supposed to receive my phone on 4th December only to be emailed mid-morning to say it was delayed. Not particularly helpful as I was waiting in. Several, what seems like a hundred calls later and being passed from pillar to post I've been told they can't guarantee a delivery date and it may not be before Christmas!

I've had an email that says expect delivery early this week but again customer service said this isn't guaranteed.

I ordered 15th November. Has anyone ordered around a similar time and actually received their handset.

It's frustrating calling customer services as they tell you different stories each time

Thanks
0 Kudos
Wasim1
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Iphone x delivery

Hi,

I ordered my Iphone X on the 24th November and was told on the 9th December my phone will be here. I rang up customer service and everyone is telling me different things. Apparently they are waiting for apple to send the stock so they can then diatrubute the phone. Poor service in my opinion. Don’t think il be getting my phone before Christmas, might even be next year when i get my phone.
0 Kudos
Izzyf
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Me neither :-(
0 Kudos
Wasim1
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Going to be the last time i order my phone on this network. All my friends who have ordered theres on different networks have theirs. I was told hopefully there should be a delivery from apple. Losing hope nowSmiley Sad
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Daniel_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Izzyf & Wasim1

Sorry for the delayed response.

We're aware of some customers affected by stock issues, however all customer affected where advised of this by text or email.

I do hope things have since been resolved for you, if not please do give us a call on 789 / 0345 600 0789 from any other phone.

Thanks, 

Daniel_G - Forum Team

Need help swapping your SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM here. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos