Menu
Highlighted
TripleD
On our wavelength
Message 161 of 181
Flag for a moderator

Re: Iphone x delivery delay !!

Hello,

Can I strongly recommend emailing ####################, he is the CEO Virgin Mobiles, he will pass your complaint onto one of the executive complaints handling team in London.

They get things sorted. Everything they said would happen did.

Would not annoy them for every complaint, but when as frustrated as you are ( and where I was last week.) they are brilliant.

Good luck.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
lynngoetze
Tuning in
Message 162 of 181
Flag for a moderator

My phone arrived today! Bloody sim doesn’t work, Virgin had no idea I’d received phone so now Virgin snr complaints exec has to phone me tomorrow to try & fast track info, otherwise they’ll re-attempt on Thursday, you couldn’t make it up
0 Kudos
GM8
Tuning in
Message 163 of 181
Flag for a moderator

I emailed the CEO two weeks ago and then received a call from the complaints team last week saying my phone would be with me on the 9th but again still no update except it should be with me next year.
0 Kudos
Wasim1
Joining in
Message 164 of 181
Flag for a moderator

Ordered my phone on the 24th November and was supposed to be delivered 9th December. Have not heard a things from virgin. All they keep telling me is that apple have not sent them all the handsets. But somehow other networks are able to distribute their phones.
0 Kudos
lynngoetze
Tuning in
Message 165 of 181
Flag for a moderator

Well they kept their word, phone working, sim recognised, now waiting for number to be ported, I hope everyone else gets sorted asap
0 Kudos
Lawraine90
Joining in
Message 166 of 181
Flag for a moderator

well things just keep going from bad to worse. After emailing a person recommended that I seen posted on an email comment on this thread I genuinely thought I was getting somewhere, they told me I would have answered this coming Monday/Tuesday (18th or 19th) regarding the delivery or the two phones I am awaiting. That was Thursday I was told this information. Then yesterday I signed into my account and was shocked to see that in fact my two order statues were showing as cancelled!!! So I again phoned up and was told yes correct they are cancelled but unfortunately the person assigned to my case has gone home and no one else can help. Also they don’t work weekends and no one can help now until Monday. Now today randomly out the blue I have had 1 phone turn up!! I ordered two and the one that’s turned up is the second one I ordered!! Phone set up and low ans behold I am in the same boat as the majority of you guys on this thread. SIM card isn’t working!! Safe to say there’s going to be a very angry Lawraine on the phone with the executive complaints team come first thing Monday morning because peed off doesn’t ever cover the anger I feel over this shocking service!!!
0 Kudos
DHeskey
Tuning in
Message 167 of 181
Flag for a moderator

Hi guys,

Seems like everybody is having similar issues with the SIM not working.

I have managed to finally get mine sorted - finally! - but I’ve got some advice based on a conversation I had with a Virgin store manager.

- If the number you’re supposed to have is not registered and the sim isn’t working because of that, say nothing! Nobody will ever chase it because they won’t know the phone exists = free phone!

- If you’re account is up and running and the sim doesn’t work because “the system is busy” then go straight to a store. They will fix it in 5 minutes for you. VM have allocated old sims to all iPhone X preorders before they moved onto their own network. Rather than wait a week in the post if you can go to store I’d highly recommend it.

Wish I’d had this advice at the start, I’ve had an absolute nightmare, but my phone finally works, so the complaint is finally going in today!
0 Kudos
Wasim1
Joining in
Message 168 of 181
Flag for a moderator

How long did you wait for your phone to arrive?

Its been 3 weeks now for MineSmiley Sad
0 Kudos
DHeskey
Tuning in
Message 169 of 181
Flag for a moderator

Mine arrived 4 days later, no notification though.

Can’t imagine I’d have waited very long though
0 Kudos
Wasim1
Joining in
Message 170 of 181
Flag for a moderator

When did you order your phone,
I ordered mine on the 24th November and was given 9th December delivery but not been delivered. I don’t think i will get it before ChristmasSmiley Sad Did virgin say to you there is no stock at the moment when you waited for your phone. Plus did you get an email to say its on the way.
0 Kudos