cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 13 pro delivery

emmanueljgs
Just joined

Hi 

I received a call from your customer service on 17/09 (exactly last week) offering me the iPhone 13 pro max. The agreement is that if I signed the contract before 6:30 pm on that day, I could receive my new mobile today 24/09. Even so, if I check the status on My Virgin Mobile account, it's says:

Ordered – Awaiting release

"Thanks! Your order is currently being processed at Virgin HQ and awaiting dispatch to Yodel"

And regarding the delivery date and time:

"Estimated on 25th Sep 2021 between 7 am and 9 pm"

So, this breaks the initial agreement on receiving the new mobile today. But It's ok for me if I received the new phone in the morning of tomorrow, otherwise, I will have a big problem as I won't be at home. 

What could we do to resolve this issue asap? I will very much like to have my phone today or tomorrow morning as I have something that I will enjoy using it in the afternoon. Plus, I was pushed for the sale person to sign the contract in a rush last week and I did. Come on guys!

1 REPLY 1

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon @emmanueljgs, thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you

Looking into this for you, it appears that has been fully launched today. This does not however confirm that customers will receive the phone on this date, and I suspect we will be dispatching the handset over the next few days.

The arrival of the handset may also depend on the colour of the device you've ordered.

Can you tell me if we've been able to provide you with an E-Mail or any documentation of the delivery date of the handset? 

Feel free to post a screenshot of this - omitting any sensitive information for me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn