cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increasing Data

stuwho34
Joining in

I'm wanting to increase the amount of data I currently have, but my contract is due to run out in a few months. If I change it from my current one of 1GB of data for £6.23, to 8GB for £10, is this considered a new contract, or will it still end as it is scheduled to in a few months?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @stuwho34 thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

If you've seen this plan for £10.00 per month in your available upgrades when signed into your online account, then it's a part of the same 'family' which means that you would be able to do the upgrade without fear of recontracting.  If you wish for us to take a look at your account for reassurance, please do get back to us on here.  

Regards

Lee_R

Thanks for the help. I'm not sure if it's an actual upgrade, I'm just looking at increasing the amount of data. It does show I can get the deal, but as I'm due an upgrade in the next month or so, I didn't want a new contract to restart, as I'm looking to upgrade my phone too, as soon as the upgrade is available.

Thanks for your reply, stuwho34, I've sent you a private message to confirm your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C