cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Default Removal

jamescb0UK
Tuning in

In July my wife received a letter from BPO Collections.

The letter stated she had an outstanding debt of £237. 

My wife does not and has never had any accounts with Virgin Media, Virgin Mobile or any other Virgin Company!!!!!!

BPO Collections said in July that someone in their company or Virgin Media had 'just found her name and address' and associated her with the debt because they had the same name.. and they were taking a pot luck shot that she was the original debtor but they could tell from our address of over 20 years that it wasn't her account or debt so they agreed to remove this debt, we need not worry about it ever again and she would not be followed up for this.

Four months on we are now in the process of moving. We have a very long, carefully negotiated chain of buyers and sellers involved and it is extremely time sensitive.

On our initial mortgage credit check we have now infuriatingly found the debt is still marked against my wife as a default.. who has never had any contracts, phones, devices or any other agreements with Virgin Media... ever!!

This incorrect debt is threatening to ruin our and everyone else in the chain house moves.. it needs to be removed from my wife's credit report IMMEDIATELY

We have spoken to your customer services who said we or they can't even access the account as neither of us know the password for it!! And we have to wait 48 hours for your fraud team to contact us to gain access before you can even look into removing the debt.

This is ridiculous!! We need this debt removed now

Please contact us with an update immediately

20 REPLIES 20

jamescb0UK
Tuning in