cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible to register to Virgin media mobile

davidecanzoneri
Joining in

Hello there,

I have received a 5GB Oomph SIM with my broadband bundle and never registered to Virgin Mobile.

I get stuck at the security question stage as I have never set up one.

Could anybody help?

Kind regards

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @davidecanzoneri,

Welcome to the forums and many thanks for your recent post. Sorry to hear you're having issues with the account at the moment.

You would need to 'Register' a mobile account with us if you haven't already done so, this is separate to the broadband account you may have open with us currently.

By registering, you will have the opportunity to set up account login details as well as security questions.

Let us know if you have any further issues.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi Molly,

The issue occurs when trying to register on Virgin mobile website. I'm aware the broadband and mobile account are two separate accounts.

During the sign up process it asks me for a security question I've never set up.

Please see screenshot attached. 

Screenshot_20211004-180308.png

Hi davidcanzoneri, 

Thank you for your reply and for clarifying the issue. 

I would be happy to take a closer look from our side to check to see if this has been set up correctly for you. 

I'll just need to grab a few more details via private message so I will pop this over to you now and this will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat