cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to pay my mobile phone credit agreement bill from my online banking

Lenxxxxx
Joining in

Hi,

I wish to repay the last bill of my mobile phone credit agreement but I cannot find a way how to do it. I do not want to pay it by phone cause last time I did and gave somebody my card details about two weeks later somebody else used my card to pay for takeaway orders. I am scared that it is going to happen again and do not want to share my banking details with anybody on the phone. I would like to pay my bill with one off payment through my online banking. So I need the account number of the Virgin where I can send my payment and instructions how to do it so the payment goes towards my bill.

I am really disappointed as a customer that there is no email or chat where I could speak to somebody about this in privacy. 

3 REPLIES 3

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @Lenxxxxx

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

Unfortunately, the only possibility to make an early payment on your handset is via the mobile care team. 

Sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Ok, but what do you actually mean? Do I have to call somewhere? What if they will not give me any other option how to pay my outstanding bill? Is there anywhere I can complain? Thanks.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Lenxxxxx

Thanks for the reply!

We'd need you to contact our Mobile Care team on 789 [from any VM landline or mobile] or 0345 600 0789 and they can discuss all options for paying this with yourself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs