Menu
yuuva
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I cannot login to my account

I have tried three browsers and cleared my cache and cookies and disabled popup blocker yet when I enter my number and PIN I get a spinning loading circle every time. I've let it set overnight and it's still there spinning 8 hours later.

I figured Id try to access my account to pay my bill thru the phone app if I can't do it online...NOPE. "This device is not compatible with the latest version of Virgin Mobile App". I have my iphone updated to the latest and its still too old. Funny thing is I bought this phone thru Virgin mobile.

So now I'm left unable to pay my bill and unable to talk to my family during the holidays...

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I cannot login to my account

Hi yuvva, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

Apologies to hear you are having this issue. 

Whilst we can't do anything about the app since your phone isn't using an iOS that is needed, we can certainly look at why you're having difficulty signing in online. 

We'll need to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 
I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I cannot login to my account

Hi yuvva,

Thanks for coming back and letting us know things are resolved now. 
If you have any further issues you know where to find me. 
In the meantime, don't be a stranger around the Community! Feel free to browse through the Boards and jump into a thread if you have any advice or tips that may be of use to others.
Take care. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos