cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to sign for an contract

LPAshcroft
Tuning in

So i went for a new contract to be added to the one i got right now, (been a customer for three years) i went for a new contract and is in parked, the staff said you need to follow the link to sign for the contract, and provide some information, it will be by email or by text. i looked on both and still nothing, i had two hours to confirm that i had signed it ect so i can get the phone i went for, (i went for a unlimited internet, calls and text, with the iPhone 13 Pro bungle, Phone, iPad and head set totalling £85 with insurance. Still no where to get the phone released, i got one thing then something else after, im looking at leaving Virgin for good if they dont pull there act together. 

4 REPLIES 4

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi LPAshcroft,

Thank you for your post and I am sorry you are having issues with your mobile order when it comes to parked orders, it could be due to stock issues, or credit score if some details don't match.

Have you spoken to our team since your post?

Zoie

Hi zoie

The thing is credit check went through no issues, stock is showing has being in, i went to check on information, the order that we got sorted yesterday no longer on there with information just showing up the one from the 9/6/22 had no issues on credit checks from virgin, i just getting told you need to wait for 40 hours + to hear something back, about it, at first they tried saying it had something to do with my bank account (payment going out of the same account as on records) just not happy with whats going on, i will cancel my contract with virgin, and report this over to OfCom under misleading information and selling, if i need to. 

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

No worries, thank you for your reply, I can take a look into this for you to see why it was parked?

I will pop you over a PM and we can go from there 😄

Zoie

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for messaging with me LPAshcroft, so glad you managed to get this sorted, please pop back if you need any help with anything else.

Zoie