cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to call or chat with customer service from abroad

ghislain
Joining in

Hey - I just started with Virgin mobile for my daughter, I am abroad, and can't call Virgin to manage the subscription (a couple of things to get tackled).

Connection to +443456000789 doesn't work, call never connects. Same for +4434545411111.

Is there a chat service that works ? Or a Messenger service ? Or even an email ? or another phone number ? I tried the whatsapp connection, but it fails as my number if not from the UK.

I am completely lost, please help.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ghislain

Thanks for posting on our community forum and a big warm welcome with this being your first post here.

All of our contact options can be found here - we also have a Cable SMS line on +44753 305 1809 and also a WhatsApp service on +447305 327 112 - may I ask why you was looking to contact the mobile team incase I can help? 🙂

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @ghislain

Thanks for posting on our community forum and a big warm welcome with this being your first post here.

All of our contact options can be found here - we also have a Cable SMS line on +44753 305 1809 and also a WhatsApp service on +447305 327 112 - may I ask why you was looking to contact the mobile team incase I can help? 🙂

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

Thanks a ton, it seems to work well!

Thank you @ghislain for the update.

As always - we're here too if you ever need anything.
Always feel free to reach out 🙂

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team