cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How far back can I request information via a DSAR?

HussainM
Joining in

I require call records that date back from 2015, would it be possible to obtain the aforementioned information via a DSAR?

If not, may I know how far back can I request my information via a DSAR?

3 REPLIES 3

Andrew-G
Alessandro Volta

According to the DSAR request pages, they only provide outgoing call information over the previous one year. 

If a call was chargeable and on an itemised bill then requesting copies of all bills should show it, and those would be available over a much longer time period, possibly back to 2015, but I wouldn't be too hopeful.  If the calls were not chargeable ie within the allowances of any call package, or not itemised then the billing records won't help.

Firstly, thank you very much for the prompt reply!

The calls were not chargeable, nor were they itemised.

Therefore, based upon what you have said: I won't be able to obtain my outgoing call information from 2015 right? If so, is there any other way to obtain this information?

Hey HussainM,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.

I'm sorry but we wouldn't be able to provide call records back from 2015, we only keep the records for up to 2 years, we cannot provide anything later than 2 years.

There would be no way for you to get this information as the records no longer exist on our systems.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L