cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I order a replacement sim card online?

ConnorD31
Joining in

Hello!

So for the past I would say year and a half I’ve had issues in the sense that my iMessages wouldn’t send/deliver and would double up and then send as texts (I know iMessage is through Wi-Fi/Data).

So I tested various methods of sending over data or Wi-Fi, right next to the router or not, and nothing changes, just every so often iMessage likes to just stop working.

Fast forward to getting my new phone, I figured maybe my old phone was the problem, but low and behold, I’m still getting the same issues, so my next call of troubleshooting is to replace the SIM and see if the issues persist.

For reference, this doesn’t happen to my partner who has had the same phones as me at the same times, with a different SIM of course, which is the weird part.

Any help getting a new SIM, or even with the presented issues would be greatly appreciated!

Sorry for the long one!

Kind Regards,

Connor

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @ConnorD31.

I have arranged for a new sim card to be sent out to you and this should be with you in the next 48 hours.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey ConnorD31,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your sim card. I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for confirming your details via private message @ConnorD31.

I have arranged for a new sim card to be sent out to you and this should be with you in the next 48 hours.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks for helping out Steven! It’s much appreciated!

Connor

You're very welcome ConnorD31, please let me know if you have any further issues.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

hi there

a need a new sim card too, can you help me with? I just lost my current one and have no access to anybody!

Hi @arekjasnosz.

Welcome to our community forums and thank you for your first posts.

Sorry to hear you have been unable to get help with your lost sim card. We can understand the frustration caused and we want to do our best to help. To look into a replacement, I am sending you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

No problem @ConnorD31.

Happy to have been able to help with this. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs