cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I order a replacement sim card online?

abbie3
Joining in

I recently bought a new phone but my old sim doesn't fit, it will only fit a nano sim. I can't find anywhere online where I can get a replacement sim.

3 REPLIES 3

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@abbie3 wrote:

I recently bought a new phone but my old sim doesn't fit, it will only fit a nano sim. I can't find anywhere online where I can get a replacement sim.

A very strong possibility that the card you have is off the multiple push out variety.

Look at it under a light and you will see the score marks. Give it a push and the nano sim will pop out

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Indeed.

All currently active Virgin Media SIMs will have been sent out as 'triple SIMs' i.e. fit in anything that's smaller than the original 'standard' size you get.

The only time you really need a replacement is if you need to put it in a device that needs a bigger SIM than you're currently using, you lose it, or for some technical reason it needs replacing

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi abbie3, if the helpful advice offered above doesn't help and the SIM doesn't fit just get back to me via PM and we can arrange a replacement for you.

Tom