Menu
Mearbhall
Joining in
Message 71 of 78
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can I complain about Virgin Mobile?

Hi Emma,

I think one of the people I spoke to yesterday mentioned a complaint being raised and that’s when I was put through to the ‘manager’ who told me to take it to court. 

PM would be useful.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 72 of 78
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your forum post Mearbhall!

I'd be happy to assist you with your account

Please check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

Kindest regards, David _Bn

0 Kudos
Mearbhall
Joining in
Message 73 of 78
Flag for a moderator

Just when you think VM can’t get any worse, you get a PM asking for your details only to then be told ‘we can’t do anything as it’s been escalated to a manager’. Yes I know, I stated that in my posts to which you responded. Where on earth do VM get these people?

0 Kudos
michelleb1977
Tuning in
Message 74 of 78
Flag for a moderator

Honestly I hear you! I'm still waiting for the result of three complaints I started last year.  If you geta call I'll be so surprised, but I hope you do.  I'm just making sure all of my friends and family know of the issues in signing to virgin mobile.  It's sad that it's been allowed to continue by virgin, they're upsetting and losing customers to provide a service with no support, I'm sure it'll go bust soon enough with an abusive callcentre and absolutely no complaints procedure...well, besides, 'i have escalated your complaint' I'm tired of those words, they mean nothing.  Virgin have my number, as they provide it.  They know where I am if they have any intention of retaining customers or punishing the culprits.

0 Kudos
Bilcool
Joining in
Message 75 of 78
Flag for a moderator

Thanks to everyone who has posted messages on here showing how frustrating (and such a waste of time) it is to deal with Virgin Mobile. Although I've been a customer for a long, long time I realise that I will get nowhere when it comes to making a complaint . I ordered a new phone last March to replace an existing one that was old and not working properly - at the same time I changed the 30 day rolling contract. However not quite sure how this has happened but whilst they changed the 30 day rolling contract they now tell me that they gave me another contract that was assigned to the new phone for which I will have to continue paying for until the contract expires. So I've been paying one rolling contract and one fixed term contract for one phone - neither amounts to very much and as the family has three other phones it was easily overlooked.

So when I rang to find out what had happened I suggested a solution which involves assigning my existing number to the new contract and for Virgin to terminate the rolling contract. But I was told this could not be done. Odd as it seemed a logical solution.

So I'm astonished at Virgin, I'm disappointed at Virgin, I feel cheated by Virgin and like many a person on these pages unless by some miracle happen someone rings me, apologises and says we can give you a refund because there's been a misunderstanding (ha, ha, ha, ha) come tomorrow I take the first steps to find a new TV service, Broadband, landline and a provider for four mobile phones.

And never again would I recommend Virgin to anyone and if they ask why I'll certainly bloody well tell them.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 76 of 78
Flag for a moderator

Good Evening Bilcool,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had a poor experience with Virgin Mobile.

I would be able to look into this for you, please check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner of your screen for a PM from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
jj11
Joining in
Message 77 of 78
Flag for a moderator

I had a terrible time trying to deal with call centre staff after my partner died. Basically, they cut off my phone service (after saying they would not do so) and then were unable to help me get it set up again. Staff shouted their script down the line rather than listen and try to help me at the worst of times. I complained and received responses, and eventually the matter was sorted out, but the experience was very marking at the time. There is a communication problem with Virgin Call Centres and it lets customers down. Sorry.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 78 of 78
Flag for a moderator

Hi jj11,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am so sorry to hear about your bad experience at such a time when all you needed was a little understanding and compassion, condolences to you and your family.

This is definitely not the service we wish to provide,  

If you do wish to make an oficial complaint, and I totally understand why, you can have a look at our Complaints Code Of Practice .

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos