Menu
michelleb1977
Tuning in
Message 61 of 80
Flag for a moderator

Re: How can I complain about Virgin Mobile?

I fully appreciate virgin media... You are fantastic... But every time I have to call mobile they are rude and abusive and I get nothing resolved at all.  I had a forum manager resolve a mobile complaint in March...after almost a year of wasted calls and even abusive calls to my personal number from mobile staff... Now they are refusing to help me because my account was on hold for so long as they tried to resolve a complaint.  Surely they can't use their lack of customer service skills against me??I am unable to upgrade due to a pause on my account caused by their error... Nobody has followed up or called me to ask if it's solved and the only capable people are yourselves

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 62 of 80
Flag for a moderator

Hi Michelle,

Thank you for coming back to me,

I would like to invite you into a private chat so I can look into your account and see whats been going on.

I will send you an invite shortly please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Mearbhall
Joining in
Message 63 of 80
Flag for a moderator

Have just spent 4 hours trying to resolve an issue with the customer services team in The Philippines and I am slowly losing the will to live.

I signed up to a new sim only contract in February which included triple lifetime data of 45gb (15gb x3).After 6 months the triple data was removed and although I received a curious text message to say my contract was coming to an end and the Virgin Mobile Service team would shortly be getting in touch, there was no communication from VM. Today I was offered 25gb by VM to replace the 45gb. After numerous disconnections, different advice from different CS reps, and a manager telling me to take it to court, I was then offered 40gb half price for 6 months which I accepted. After 5 mins on hold the CS rep said actually I can’t offer you that and the line was disconnected.

How on earth do I get this resolved without having to deal with The Philippines?

0 Kudos
michelleb1977
Tuning in
Message 64 of 80
Flag for a moderator

If you find out, please let me know. Have had serious issues for 18 months.  Even had a 'manager' scream at me that I'm 'paying wrong' because I paid two of my bills early.  Disgrace!

0 Kudos
Mearbhall
Joining in
Message 65 of 80
Flag for a moderator

The ‘manager’ I was put through to wouldn’t let me speak; she just kept telling me to take it to court if I wasn’t happy!

I avoided getting a better sim only deal from Three because of previous dealings with their customer services but on reflection they were nowhere near as bad as VM. The VM CS team are rude, tell lies, give the wrong information, fail to call back if the call gets disconnected, fail to call within the maximum 2 hour slot they give you, agree deals they can’t give you and take no responsibility for repeated failings by their colleagues. If I had know Virgin Mobile were like this I would never have taken out a contract with them, pure and simple, and I would urge anyone considering VM to look elsewhere. 

0 Kudos
michelleb1977
Tuning in
Message 66 of 80
Flag for a moderator

It actually affects lives, no one wants to make a call and get abused.  No one.  I feel like they are based offshore to avoid legalities as they are certainly above our laws.  I have a sim but can't call them, they affect my health and make me angry, so I refuse.  If Virgin Media condone their actions, as a customer I am equally appalled at them and will go to Sky as soon as my contract ends for safety... I just don't appreciate being hung up on, sworn at, HELD to ransom.  And I empathise with you so much, because after 18 months and many calls to Virgin - both onshore and off - I haven't even had a call asking me if my situation is resolved, just more bad experiences and worry.  I can't wait to leave them and never come back, and many of my friends have already left because they've seen what happened to me when I needed help.  I'm sure they will go just eventually, they don't have much to sell but false promises, rude and even spiteful customer 'services' and the worst experience ever.  I welcome a call from any Virgin Media staff, but if I held my breath I'd be dead by now!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 67 of 80
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mearbhall, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the experience you've had with us regarding your data. I can assure you it's not the level of experience we aim to provide and it's disappointing to learn of instances like this. 

The data offers we have available would usually be for the term of the contract unless you made any changes, so if you changed your package within that time the extra data would be removed. You also won't receive the data rollover on any additional data, only the basic data included within your package. 

Do you know if a complaint has already been raised regarding this, if so do you have the reference number? 

If not then please let me know and we can have a closer look via a personal message. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 68 of 80
Flag for a moderator

Hi MIchelleb1977, 

I'm very sorry to hear that you remain unhappy with things, it's not what we like to hear. 

Were things not resolved when you had a chat with us recently? 

What issues are you still having, we're keen to help. 

In regards to the customer experience, this is truly disappointing and will be fed-back. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
michelleb1977
Tuning in
Message 69 of 80
Flag for a moderator

Hi Emma,

People on here have tried to help, but it's difficult to communicate such an epic saga.  The only resolution I currently have is that I'm scared to call them for anything and I won't get the time back that I've wasted just trying to get someone to care, let alone understand.  They are so rude.  I've 20 years call centre experience and I've never encountered one of the things that happened to me during calls to Virgin mobile.  When life isn't so hectic... I have a lot going on... I will definitely seek advice on the matter.  It's just difficult when they're rude and unhelpful, especially when you have bigger problems.

What's sad is that I moved my other services to virgin and have had a great service since, but I can't accept that virgin mobile canbe so callous and rude to the customers who keep them in a job.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 70 of 80
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning michelleb1977,

I'd be happy to assist yo further with your Virgin Mobile account, do please drop me a response if you would like my help and I'll drop you a PM so we can chat about this in a private arena

Kindest regards

David 

0 Kudos