cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please! Can't sign into my mobile account?

beckylou
Tuning in

I've been trying for about 5 days to sign into my mobile account online and every time I try it comes up with the message "Oops somethings gone wrong" please try again in a few moments!  I'm trying to find out if I can use my included UK mobile data allowance abroad (Spain) after June 5th? Trying to get into my account as I can't remember how much my allowance is!  Plus I want to make sure I've got roaming on and International Call Barring turned off.  Can anyone help please?  Thanks.  Becky 

26 REPLIES 26

Terri_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi stu1281,

Thanks for getting in touch via the Forum. I'm sorry that you are having a problem logging into your online account and that there's a problem with your billing. Has this issue been sorted out for you since your post?

If you are still unable to log into your account, please try the following:

• Go to this link: Your Account and click on forgotten your email address and password and complete the instructions. If it shows it doesn’t recognise your account, don’t worry-go to the next step.
  • Next, on Your Account, click on register now and complete.
  • Are you able to access your online account now?
  • Please verify if you are able to download and log in to the My Account App (you can find more information about this app here: Managing Your Account for Virgin Mobile).

If you are still having an issue with this, please send a private message to me so that I can look into this further for you.

Please provide the above information along with following details:

• Full name
  • Mobile number
  • Email address
  • Also please include a screen shot of the error you are getting on the login page along with a date and time stamp

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Running out of data? Check out our top Mobile data tips

Terri_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi beckylou,

I have received notification that this issue has now been fixed. Please recheck this and let me know how it goes.

Thanks,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Running out of data? Check out our top Mobile data tips

musicmonkey1983
Joining in
im having this exact same problem

Same for me over 5 days now.

Try using Google Chrome Incognito mode. For some reason that works for me but the normal browser doesn't.

Hi Battenberg, 

What is the normal browser you use?

^Martin

Abperci
Joining in

Having the same problem as the people above.

Whenever I try to sign into my account, the website claims not to recognise my details, and when I input my surname, phone number and postcode into the ‘forgot email and password’ page, the website claims my details don’t exist on the system even though I gave the exact same details to a Virgin employee when setting up my current contract and ordering my SIM card.

Louise_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Abperci,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.
I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue with not being able to log into your online account.

When the team set up an order for you this is not usually to set up an online account for you as this is something that should be done by the customer. The details they take is to set up your account and so that you can receive your bills via email. Have you tried to register for an account?

I only ask as when I set my account up in a Virgin shop 2 years ago I gave them all my information and when I tried to log in about 6 months ago I had the same issue as yourself and when I went to register for an account it let me set this up and I have had no problems since.

Let me know how you get on with this and if there is any issues we will investigate this further for you.
Take care,
Louise
Forum Support Team

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

I've tried registering an account, but after I've typed in my phone number (I am using IOS Safari on the phone my number is assigned to) the website asks me for my security answer, but doesn't state a security question. is this an intended feature, or a problem with the website?.

Louise_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Abperci,

Thank you for taking the time to get back to me.

I'm sorry to hear your experiencing some issues with registering online.

I would like to look into this a little further for you and will require some further information.

I have sent you a private message. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Take care,

Louise

Forum Support Team

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"