cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please! Can't sign into my mobile account?

beckylou
Tuning in

I've been trying for about 5 days to sign into my mobile account online and every time I try it comes up with the message "Oops somethings gone wrong" please try again in a few moments!  I'm trying to find out if I can use my included UK mobile data allowance abroad (Spain) after June 5th? Trying to get into my account as I can't remember how much my allowance is!  Plus I want to make sure I've got roaming on and International Call Barring turned off.  Can anyone help please?  Thanks.  Becky 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Terri_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi beckylou and Cadman,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems logging into your Mobile online account. Is this working for you now?

If you are still having an issue with this, please send a private message to me so that I can look into this further for you.

Please provide the following details:

• Full name
  • Mobile number

To PM me, simply:

• Click on my forum name on the left of this post.
  • Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Running out of data? Check out our top Mobile data tips

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

26 REPLIES 26

Cadman
Dialled in

Hi Becky.

I've had the same problem now for 2 weeks now, and have gone around in circles.

Customer Services have tried and failed to sort it out, they keep telling me it will take 2 to 3 working days to sort, nothing.

They now tell me that it's a unique problem and sent another email to there Tech Team in the UK to sort.

I've been with virgin for around 16 years and there system doesn't recognise my number, although everything works fine.

Probably not much help, but this is what you may encounter when you phone them.

Oh no that doesn't sound good! Ah well I'll keep tring then...thanks for the heads up, much appreciated 😊

Terri_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi beckylou and Cadman,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having problems logging into your Mobile online account. Is this working for you now?

If you are still having an issue with this, please send a private message to me so that I can look into this further for you.

Please provide the following details:

• Full name
  • Mobile number

To PM me, simply:

• Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Hi Terri,

I've PM'd you.  Thanks.  Becky

OK Still no joy, after many calls to Customer Services, and being told the same rubbish and being promised call backs, never received any.

Phoned yesterday told that they were raising a "ticket" that's four I can remember and a promise of a call back!

The system will not recognise me number (16 years approx) nobody knows what to do, various excuses.

Four weeks and counting, I am losing all trust & confidance in this company, they seem to have lost control with there outsourcing to non UK call centers.

It seems you have to put up with it or leave, serious consideration.

Terri_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Cadman,

Thank you for getting back in touch. I'm sorry that you are still experiencing a problem with accessing your online account. 

I can check on this to make sure that a fault ticket has been raised for this issue and that this has been escalated to our technicians, but I will need to take more information first. I'll send you a private message requesting further details. Just check the envelope icon at the top right of this page.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

ive also got exactly the same problem been going on for 2 weeks now , spent ages on the phone and also had no call backs that were promised

Terri_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Sandrotaylor,

I'm sorry that you are having a problem logging into your online Virgin Mobile account. Has this issue been sorted out for you since your post?

If you are still unable to log into your account, please try the following:

• Go to Your Account and click on forgotten your email address and password and complete the instructions. If it shows it doesn’t recognise your account, don’t worry-go to the next step.
  • Next, on Your Account, click on register now and complete.
  • Are you able to access your online account now?
  • Please verify if you are able to download and log in to the My Account App (you can find more information about this app here: Managing Your Account for Virgin Mobile).

If you are still having an issue with this, please send a private message to me so that I can look into this further for you.

Please provide the above information along with following details:

• Full name
  • Mobile number
  • Email address
  • Also please include a screen shot of the error you are getting on the login page along with a date and time stamp

To PM me, simply:

• Go to my profile.
  • On the right had side, select the 'send me a message' option.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

im having the same problem with logging in, also i was told my sim would cost £9 per month but i am being billed £15 for this month and i dont know why. Im not willing to pay £15 so i will probably just cancel it instead