cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help With Financial Difficulty

debrahogan
Joining in

Hello,

I wish to talk about my account with you, but via email as I am currently not in the UK. I am now in financial difficulty because of the pandemic and having contracted Covid. I am now living with my family. Due to the cost I would rather discuss via email. I want to be put onto a more affordable payment plan, because as it stands, I am unable to afford my current bill.

Thanks
6 REPLIES 6

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good morning @debrahogan

Welcome to he forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have had some issue with your bills.  Have you discussed this with our customer care team? If so what have they advised? 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

How am I meant to do that? I cannot call as I am not in the UK. I need to discuss via here or email.

Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for coming back to me. 

Normally, we aren't able to discus packages via the forums. however due to your circumstances I will take a look into this.

I will pop you over a PM so I can get some account information. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

Hello,

Could someone kindly take ownership of this please? I have not heard from Zak since Wednesday after I provided my verification details. I am becoming quite stressed about this and want a resolution.

Thanks

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @debrahogan 

I mcan understand your  concern, however unfortunately @Zak_M  hasn't been online since Wednesday.

It's probably due to days off and he should be back in touch with you next time he's online.

The Forums aren't ideal means of communicating with VM as it isn't an instant messaging service.

Do you happen to have whatsapp? If so you could use that to contact VM  0345 454 1111.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hello debrahogan

If Zak has been off the last 2 days but will be back in tomorrow to get this resolved 

Gareth_L