Menu
Highlighted
Angelicweeyin
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Having problems signing into account again!

This is driving me batty, I actually changed the password the last time I couldn't get in, even though I hadn't actually changed it, I eventually had to change it through using my husband's phone number, as I am the account holder but don't own any of the phones.  I actually need this sorted because I am needing to get into the account so I can look at one of the phones that I need to get a PAC code for.  Also I had to change the Media account password too because that seemed to be corrupt as well.  I did phone up about it twice the last time it happened, and was told that when I got the captcha code it would take 24 hours to reset, so I waited and then same.  It was supposedly logged as a problem and the tech dept were supposed to be getting involved dunno if that actually did happen. I've had a week free of problems.....until this morning. I got in and now I can't again!   

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Having problems signing into account again!

Hi there Angelicweeyin, thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are having when trying to log into your online account.

If you are able to send me a private message with the following information I can take a look at this for you:

• Your mobile number
  • The full name on the account
  • Confirm if you are the account holder

Thanks

Nathan B

0 Kudos
Angelicweeyin
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Chrome could be causing problems, as I tried to re register and I was getting absolutely nowhere, I went on to Firefox where I did get somewhere but then it came up with system error contact customer services...and there is a waiting time and as I haven't got a Virgin mobile it will cost me.
0 Kudos
Angelicweeyin
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Chrome seems to be behaving itself now, so tried to re register again but still have to contact customer services, do I really have to? I have phoned a few times regardingthe problem and got no help.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Does it say why you have to contact customer services?

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Angelicweeyin
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

It says system error, please contact customer service center.
0 Kudos