cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Had data rollover (10G) now gone and unlimited added?

mpmc
Superfast

Something Strange is going on with VMs mobile service!

Ordered VM services with SIM (it appears to be on Vodafone) that wasn't activated until around the 3rd Oct - after our services were installed and running on the 1st. The mobile account showed a rollover of 10GB. This has now gone & only shows 5GB but also an "Oomph Unlimited Data"?

This is really confusing..

TV, Phone and Broadband using the Hub 3.0 in modem mode, with a Newifi D2 running Openwrt (FTTP/RFoG).
3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @mpmc

Thank you so much for your post and I am so sorry for the confusion with your account. 

Can I ask if when you signed up one of your SIM was upgraded to he 5G oomph tariff or if a new SIM was sent out? 

Thank you. 

It was a new sim sent out when we ordered broadband, TV & Phone. On the contract it shows "Mobile 5G Oomph SIM".

🙂

TV, Phone and Broadband using the Hub 3.0 in modem mode, with a Newifi D2 running Openwrt (FTTP/RFoG).

Thank you @mpmc.

If you are on a 5GB SIM we wouldn't give a 10GB roll over, as we do not offer higher roll over than the data on the SIM.

I am going to send you a PM now so we can look into the account and look into the unlimited data side of the account and double check things for you. 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope alerting you to a new message received. 

Thank you.