cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgotten my security question

DP57
Tuning in

It's been a while since I opened my account and I've forgotten my virgin mobile security question. How do I create another?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It's to get through security over the phone. I was onto customer services earlier and they were sending me an email with instruction. It hasn't turned up so suspect there was a missed letter or something with the address.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi DP57,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community 🙂

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your password, can you confirm if this is the password in order to clear security over the phone, or is this logging into your my virgin media account.

Zoie

It's to get through security over the phone. I was onto customer services earlier and they were sending me an email with instruction. It hasn't turned up so suspect there was a missed letter or something with the address.

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

When it comes to mobile accounts, there is a memorable word prompt, when you called in were you given a prompt, or was one not set?

Zoie

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to me.

Yes I was told the prompt question 'wife's birth place'

I answered and he proceeded to ask me the what is the ? 1st / 3rd letter of your password questions. He kept asking me to repeat myself as he was having problems understanding what I was saying. He still wasn't happy so he then asked me a number of different things which I can't remember before finally he was prepared to move on. 

After dealing with my problem he finished by saying I needed to create a new security question for my mobile straight after finishing my call and he would send me a link and instructions by email.

I have not received that email hence raising this enquiry.

Hope this clarifies my problem.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply DP57. 

Can you please confirm if you are able to login to your online account here ?

If so, you will be able to change your settings/security information via the My Profile section. 

Please let us know how you get on. 

Nat

Yes I was able to log in and managed to change my security question.
Thank you and Zoie P very much for your help with resolving this problem.

Dave

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Glad to hear this was resolved Dave 🙂 
Please pop back if you have anymore issues or questions we will be happy to assist 

Zoie