cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIVE incorrect Proof of purchases

Hels789
Joining in

Can someone PLEASE help me. 

I have had FIVE proof of purchases and each one is incorrect. 

I cannot claim on my insurance until Virgin send me proof of purchase with the correct details on it. 

WHAT is going on here? I do not understand I’ve spoken to a manager who promised me that the next one would be correct, that was two emails ago. 

3 REPLIES 3

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello Hels789, thanks for reaching out on our help forum and a warm welcome to our community.

We're sorry to hear of the issues faced recently with your proof of purchase being incorrect, we're happy to help.

Could you please advise if you're referring to your contract copy or a mobile handset purchase / freestyle agreement with us in this case?
Also, could you confirm if your personal/account details came out wrong on this copy received or is it the bundle and it's price that's not reflecting what was agreed?

We'd be eager to assist further with this, please let us know of the above so we can advise more.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

My insurance has requested proof of purchase and proof of blacklisting/barring 

Here are the details provided by virgin media on the email:

order number: 1000*********** 

The mobile phone number: 0730*****99

The IMEI or serial number: 35061**********

The date you reported the incident: 26/12/2022 this information is incorrect and will invalidate my insurance claim - it is the date I last reported the email was wrong NOT the date I reported the incident. 
3rd Party Insurance Case Number: NA

The date your phone/SIM was blocked: NA this needs to be a date, not N/A and needs to be the correct date. 

This is the key information on the email - I have added information in italics to highlight to you exactly where it’s going wrong. I have also changed some numbers to *s for security reasons. 

I have had several variations of this information 5 emails in total, I think 7 phone calls and over three hours on the phone going through what it needs to say and it’s still incorrect. 

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Ok thanks for explaining more, Hels789.
We're sorry to see you've received the requested proof of purchase with several info missing still, we're eager to best assist with this.

As we'd require more info to be able to have a look for you and help, I will send you a private message here shortly to do this together.
Please check the top-right corner of our forum and you should see a purple envelope. Click this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs