cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ending contract early.

grahamcowley44
Tuning in

Issues never sorted properly and had no choice but to renew contract or suffer 10mb broadband speeds.Now bt can offer 900mb so how much would it cost me to end my contract 11months early?

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

What are the issues you're having with your broadband? You've not posted about them on here.

Perhaps if you explain your issues, you may be able to get some help with them.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

When I started the contract I had a sim included but virgin said that they didn't process the order till the day after when the SIM wasn't included.After hours and hours on the phone and messages I had to give up and lost all trust in the company.I was told I would get the SIM but as soon as the 14 days were up they altered the decision,very dishonest.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

So not a broadband speed issue then, but an account problem.

No problem - I've moved your post to the mobile-account section of the board where VM staff should pick it up in a couple of days.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Cheers

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi grahamcowley44

Thanks for posting. Very sorry to hear of this dispute. I shall send you a PM now to assist further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill