Menu
stupet11
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Email address?

Is there an email address to contact Virgin with? Or can someone contact me? 

21st Nov sales team called me to upgrade my phone package, unlimited minutes / texts and 12 GB data £10. I was told I could have this on 3 phones, but I opted just for one other.

My phone was udpaed immediately, my daughters wasn't and still hasn't been .

I called around 25th Nov and told it would have to wait till refresh date 30th Nov.

Didn't happen then either, so I called again on 4th Dec. about 4hrs rudeness and being called  basically being a liar, and cut off 3 times while on hold,  and being promised a call back from a manager which never happened (who is lying here!).....still no joy.

Called today, and told I have to call back after 7pm tomorrow, and no one anywhere can do anything before then! 

Why am I having to call again? I have wasted enough time on this already - I would have thought they could call me. Also told will have to wait for the next refresh date for package to be applied, 30th December.

Really stinks. I it cannot be resolved - i.e. give me what was promised, I am done with Virgin - the call centre was atrocious, you could here other calls - operators asking for passwords and repeating back characters! I would like to get someone to listed to the calls i was on...and an explanation of how this is good practice.Talked over, out on hold, when complained about hearing otheroperators just muted! 

0 Kudos
stupet11
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email address?

No email address then?

Not uprising - much harder to lie on email! 

The promised call by 7pm did not happen.

The £10 credit promised for the inconvenience has not happened. 

The package promised has not happened. 

Today's new lie was "we have been trying to get hold of you". Hmmm - funny my phone has no missed calls, no emails, no call to landline (which I was called on in first place). Not been  trying very hard. Do you use O2???!!!

I canned today 789, went through whole story as guy promised he could help me. After 10 minutes transferred me to someone who could resolve it (why do I call for this every time!). New person of course new nothing about this - 10 minutes of reading notes I am transferred to retentions...who would be able to help - although again not passed on any info - 10 minutes later, I am promised I will get call back by 4.30 pm today by someone who can resolve this once and for all, who he had just spoke to but is unable to transfer me to...hmmm...really? 

What an absolute joke!!! Lies and about 6 hrs of phone calls. 

0 Kudos
stupet11
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email address?

Is there a number I can call even rather than 789 - I am not confident they will call my 4.30pm.

he insisted they would and call was recorded, so how can I get them to listen to call, to prove all the stuff I was promised isn't happening?

Is it worth it?! 

0 Kudos