Re: Ending

I found what you was on about and all was set for over wifi only
0 Kudos
BruceStevens
On our wavelength
Message 12 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email address

Hello. My prob is well documented on this thread. I know have to tell you that AMAZINGLY WHO WOULD THINK IT the wrong amount WAS taken from account despite the assurance and call centre ref nymber - com102218156 if that could be looked into and the refund made twould be helpful. Am on phone data now as my isp banned by virgin, ironically.
0 Kudos
horses72
Tuning in
Message 13 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Seems like virgin won again  I had numerous chats my son has too to staff

To no  avail

virgin are useless its not at all fair taking money from people especially pensioners you should be ashamed if yourselves 

All we chatted to was going to look into this complaint but still nothing done or said or replied or sorted  out

Dissapointed in virgin

0 Kudos
BruceStevens
On our wavelength
Message 14 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hello its me again. I did contact you direct as suggested, was wondering if you'd had a look. I know you're busy, but still wondering...🤓

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 15 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi BruceStevens,

Thank you for getting back to me. Checking this, I can see that Customer Service have already credited the data charge back to your account as per your mentioned complaint. You will see this credit on your next billing cycle. 

Please let me know if you require any further support or information.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Running out of data? Check out our top Mobile data tips

0 Kudos
horses72
Tuning in
Message 16 of 19
Flag for a moderator

After all my and my sons complaints do I get a refund like another person did for same complaint 

Jean and Aaron gentle

0 Kudos
BruceStevens
On our wavelength
Message 17 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Well thanks for looking, funnily enough I was expecting a refund to mean they give me my money back, not that it is credited to my bill with Virgin. I would like the money back to my bank account, please, it was taken wrongly in the first place and now it looks like they want to hold it hostage, because they have good reason to think the next step will be a PAC code. Oh and I did mention that despite the voice on the machine promising "it will never happen again" it has and I did mention this to you. Does anyone think it is reasonable to withold what was taken wrongly, and expect one to just sit there, when its ALREADY (sorry to shout, folks!) happened again?

0 Kudos
BruceStevens
On our wavelength
Message 18 of 19
Flag for a moderator

If you haven't already, PM a forum team member e.g. Terri above. Only way to actually get any attention. As per my post below, though, I have yet to get a refund, which was promised over the phone, merely, and I wait with interest as the period is up tomorrow, a credit. Theoretical now to a degree because I've had enough of this incompetence.
0 Kudos
Rosie22
Joining in
Message 19 of 19
Flag for a moderator

Hi folks, I’m sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with overcharging! I feel your pain as it happened to me, I was charged for data when connected to WiFi! I’ve raised a formal complaint with CISAS and i’d advise everyone to ask for a deadlock letter and proceed with formal complaint as we aren’t getting anywhere and Virgin won’t admit that there is still a problem with their billing system. I don’t feel that all these threads are a coincidence! 

0 Kudos