cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Debit

cinnywen
On our wavelength

Hi,

we have recently had to change bank accounts and e have changed our DD details for our airtime/minutes but there is a message on the account page saying this is not for the handset finance.

i can not find away to change the details for the handset and when I phone up I can’t get to speak to anyone and the auto line is no help.

please help

8 REPLIES 8

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @cinnywen 

I believe you may need to contact the freestyle team on 0345 234 0753 - they should be able to help or pass you through to billing

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Thank you for the quick reply, I will post back once I have rung then.

Hi cinnywen, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you were unaware that there were a few things you'd need to update. 

Did you manage to get through to the team to get these details updated? 

Pop back and let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

cinnywen
On our wavelength

Hi, 

sadly we have had no luck as of yet, we have been trying the number for two days now and keep being told they are busy and being cut off.

Who would have thought it would be so hard to give a company money in this day and age

Thanks for your post @cinnywen, sadly we don't have access to the Freestyle loan agreements on the Forums

Do you have the ability to log into the online portal offered at point of sale to refer to the loan agreement and to keep tabs on the balance?

You may be able to use this portal for extra payments and direct debit management also..

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

cinnywen
On our wavelength

We have tried logging into the portal but there is no option to change your payment method.

Thanks for coming back to me @cinnywen,

I've been able to chat to a colleague who has advised me we may have some contacts who can assist us with this request.

I'm not going to make any promises that this can and will be done via my connections, but I'll do all I can to have it sorted for you

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

cinnywen
On our wavelength

Hi David,

thank you for the reply, I will send the details through as soon as I can.

thank you