Menu
r_l20498
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Data Roaming not working

Hi, currently on a family holiday in Germany. I am able to receive calls, make calls, send & receive texts, but not use my data. Before we left, we made sure the account with all four of our phones had roaming enabled and the call barring was turned off, as mentioned in any of the roaming guides. 2/4 of us have data while out and about (dad & brother) however me and mum do not have this. We have gone through all the settings we could, reset APNs on the android side and tried anything I can with my iPhone to no avail. This is the second time in a row this has happened and it's quite frustrating considering hotel wifi is notoriously quite slow. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Louise_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Data Roaming not working

Hi r_l20498,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for posting.
I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing an issue with your data roaming not working while your on holiday in Germany :-(

I would like to look into this and check the network for you and in order to do this I will require some further information.
I have sent you a private message. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Take care,
Louise
Forum Support Team

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Louise_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Data Roaming not working

Hi r_l20498,

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly with the requested information and for clearing security :-)

I have had a look at the account for you and I can see that this was not fully active on the network. I have now reset the roaming for you and it may take up to 24 hours to go through.
Please turn off the handset and turn it back on again and you may need to manually search for the network.
If you have any further issues just pop back here in the Community and let us know so we can look into this for you.
Take care,
Louise

Forum Support Team

Forum Team

New around here? Find out more about the Community by checking our "Getting started guide"

0 Kudos