cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DSAR

tenmen
On our wavelength

Hi I want to request another DSAR, I've been trying do this since October 2021 and all VM do is mess me around, they've sent me the files but refuse to send a password to an email or phone that belongs to me, enough is enough, VM do everything possible to prevent it's customers from making a complaint.

Can you confirm you've received my request,  I'm no longer a VM customer therefore have no VM mobile or email so address you can PM me to receive my contact details.

So just to clarify so you don't promise to accept my DSAR request and then lie to me about sending out a password............

I'm no longer a VM customer therefore have no VM mobile or email so address you can PM me to receive my contact details.

Thank you

6 REPLIES 6

tenmen
On our wavelength

Since October 2020 NOT 2021

Anonymous
Not applicable
vm will not be able to access the passwords to systems.
What password do you want them to send you?

A DSAR request will not get you a password

tenmen
On our wavelength

I want a password for my previous DSAR files which they are refusing to send, they lied about sending me the password so that I could open the DSAR files then they told me to wait another 30 days and I would receive the password after the 30 days they more or less told me to xxxx off, now I want another DSAR to prove they lied and messed me around

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi tenmen, thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear about the issues around your data request. I'll get in touch via PM to confirm some details and will do all I can to help from there.

Tom 

tenmen
On our wavelength

Can someone from VM also explain why they lied about where they sent the password to open the files and why they told me to wait another 30 days only to tell me after 30 days it was now to late to receive the password

Listric
On our wavelength

Hi,

Your experience is very similar to mine. Unfortunately, if Virgin Media does what it did to me, you cannot believe anything that anyone from Virgin Media tells you.  I have been trying to get my personal information since Dec 2021. Virgin Media is just utterly contemptuous of the citizens of the UK.

Virgin Media Customer Services are a complete scam.