cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit file error

Shuttsyj
Joining in

Thanks to an error put on my credit file I will be loosing my home as I can’t remortgage, 

with no way to talk to the credit file amendment team others than email but could take 21 days to sort this issue!  Will someone from that team see this?

#creditfileamendments

3 REPLIES 3

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Shuttsyj,

welcome to the forum and thanks for you post.

I'm sorry that the error has been put on your credit file, this is certainly something we can advise on further.

Just so I can fully help you with this would you mind expanding on what's gone on with this more so I can gain a better understanding of what needs to be done to resolve this?

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

I had a missed payment put on my credit file in error.

My dd bounced but was paid the next day with the calendar month, then virgin media took a couple of days to show my account.

in that time a missed payment put on my credit file even though everything with virgin media is showing as paid.

because of this I’m loosing my mortgage offer unless this can be amended in the next day or so

Thank you for confirming that for me.

If the direct debit does bounce then this will unfortunately come back as a missed payment even if it is paid the next day.

I will however investigate this further so I am going to send you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules