cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit file ammendments

iwonar
Joining in
I am writing to you with a request to remove my charge from my credit score as I do not owe anything to Virgin Media. I contacted them a few days ago as I noticed on my credit score that I have a credit of £239 to pay, however, I closed my account last year, and my balance was £0. I was told by one of the assistants from Virgin Media to email you and request to remove my name from my credit score as there is nothing to pay. I've sent a couple of emails and never got any response. my account from VM on my credit score is shown as the default. I have proof of messages from Virgin Media where they state that there is no reason why I've got a report on my credit score. I attached screenshots of the conversation as proof.
IScreenshot_20220506-224822_WhatsApp.jpgScreenshot_20220506-224834_WhatsApp.jpgScreenshot_20220506-224857_WhatsApp.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

On the fixed-line side at least, once you've emailed creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk with all the relevant details, they should respond within 28days with their findings and an undertaking to rectify any agreed discrepancies.

The forum team here can't normally do anything to expedite that, neither can they make any credit amendments themselves.

Can you be a bit clearer on when you emailed? You've mentioned in the chat about mailing them 10 times, but do you have the 10 dates?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi iwonar,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, we are sorry to hear there is a charge showing on your credit file which you haven't been able to get removed, so I can help further and look into this for you I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.