cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit file amendment

Southstar
Joining in

Hello

Due to an error on virgins part due to my closure of my mobile bill my credit score has reduced.. In June spoke to the text team and cancelled my 30 day rolling contract. Then I received a bill in August for double the amount. As I had cancelled my direct debit and my account hadn't been closed as agreed it appears my credit score is now affected. I had to ring again in August and spoke with a lady who did it all for me. I am so angry. 

I have just rang your customer service line who told me to email an email address to vigin media that doesn't exist... 
I did speak to 2 members of staff and have subsequently submitted a complaint on your website last week which Ive haven't heard back from. 

Please help. 
3 REPLIES 3

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Southstar,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with your credit score. 

I have been able to locate your account and can see you did speak with the team yesterday. 

Did they advise how to go about progressing this matter?

^Martin

No. They gave me an email address for creditfileammendments@virgin.co.uk to complain to, which bounced back. I want to share screen shots as evidence.

Can you give an update as my credit score is significantly lower and I'm in need of applying for loan soon. 

Thank you for that information. It look as though the email address is incorrect, my apologies for that. The email address is creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk. Can you please try this email address instead?

^Martin