cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit agreement letter fraud

PhilMoroz
Joining in

Hello,

I keep receiving credit agreement debt letters. 

I've never had a Virgin account in my life and would like this resolved ASAP.

Regards,

PM

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Could you explain a little more about these letters?

There's really not enough information in your post for a) other community users to advise, or b) The staff team to add much more.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

It's a letter from Virgin Media, stating that I have failed to make two repayments under my Credit Agreement.

I never opened an account with Virgin.

I don't know what else is there to explain. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I'd like to think there's some contact details on the letter, that would be my first instinct to use.

Could you post up a photo of this letter, blanking out any personal and/or identifiable info?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

There is and I called it. After being on hold for an hour and speaking to the 3 different team members, I got forwarded to O2 (lol what?) who then forwarded to Virgin again who then hung up.

Please find image attached.

DSC_0894~2 (1).jpg

Hi PhilMoroz,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see you are receiving failed credit agreement letters for a phone you have never personally took out, I will be more than happy to help further, I will invite you into a private chat, so I can get some further information, I will send an invitee shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.