cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract end date

Ktreadwell
Joining in

Hi,

I haven't been able to get into my online account for over a year. When I call up the people on the phone say I'm getting my mother's maiden name and my sort code wrong (these are pieces of information I'm very familiar with, of course, and know are correct)

All i want to know is when my phone contract ends and how I cancel at the end so that I don't keep paying once my contract is up.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Ktreadwell,

Sorry to hear of the problems experienced with your online account and trying to get the contract end date for you mobile account. We appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of this and welcome to the forums.

Is the contract for a handset or just for the tariff? I'm happy to look into this further for you.

Rob

Hi Rob,

It's for the handset and the tariff. I know it's due to end some time soon but I'm not sure exactly when.

Thanks 

Thanks for letting me know, I'm going to send you a Private Message to get some more details from you so I can discuss this in more detail.

Looking forward to hearing back form you.

Rob

Happy to help Ktreadwell, if you need me again please don't hesitate to get in touch with me here.

Rob