Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Changed my existing plan and data not working

Hi, wanted to get through regarding changing my existing plan.i suddenly get a msg for my monthly bill n it costs me a lot including less data...not able to use my mobile data since the date..it says working on 3g n even doesn’t open up a virgin media app so that I could access the login id n password...m caught up ...I’ve tried to request for PAC but the msgs don’t go through...it’s always an error...it’s been 2 weeks of mental stress n I don’t want more...the virgin store in Lincoln is permanently shut down as well.no place to help...plz give me a PAC code..I am tired now..I’ll have to stop my direct debit if it doesn’t work out..       Thnx.              Fayezah khan

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Changed my existing plan and data not working

Hi Fayezahkhan,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having some issue with the data, have you made any other changes to your handset/ settings? As a change in package wouldn't usually stop the data from working. 

You can also request your PAC code by signing into your online account here

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I’ve checked the mobile settings they provided for my handset,but still doesn’t function at all. Just shows a 3g data icon...it always functioned on 4g n it was all well

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Fayezahkhan,

Have you been able to try the SIM in another handset to see if you still have the same issue?

Also, are all your calls and texts coming in/out OK?

Thanks

Beth

0 Kudos