Menu
howard4
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Cant sign in to account

Hi,

I cant login in to my virgin mobile account despite using the correct email and password. If I try to reset the password I get a warning box saying either my email or phone number is not recognised, same if I try to reset both the email and password (similar although it may be because I'm using the wrong post code).

The number is my virgin mobile number (which was previously a number from EE which I kept). The email address is the one I receive bills on.

I'm currently in Canada so I'm unable to call without incurring large costs.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cant sign in to account

Hi Howard4, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

Really sorry you're having some issues logging into your account, I can appreciate you're keen to get this sorted. 

So have you logged in before or are you currently trying to register? 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
howard4
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I'm pretty sure I've logged in before, although a long time ago.

If I try and register my number it prompts me for my mothers maiden name. Which when I give it doesnt recognise.

All of this is kind of a means to an end. I want to cancel my virgin mobile contract, but I'm in Canada and I dont want to incur charges by calling from abroad. I was hoping I would be able to do it by signing in. 

If there is another way to cancel my contract, other than through calling, I would gladly try it.

Thanks for helping

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Howard4, 

It should work if you're giving us the right password, however it could be that there's a spelling error on our side or that it's not being entered in capital letters stopping you from gaining access. 

If you're looking to cancel, although we'd be really sad to see you go it's something I can try and assist with from here as long as you're not on a FreeStyle contract. 

I'll personal message you now and take some further details 🙂 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
latifnaas
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Dear Emma-C

I have the same problem as Howard4. My email address and password are correct but I can't sign in to m account. I

1. My account was initially a Pay As you Go; then I changed my plan to a SIM only monthly contract for 12 months; I requested that my existing phone number be kept the same under the new plan;they told me a new SIM card was mailed to me but I could  call 789 to keep my phone number. At the end I had the two numbers in my account! but I could log in without problem to my account.

My credit card details were removed and replaced by Direct Debit from my bank account

2. I cancelled the plan and asked to be returned to Pay As You Go (I respected the 15 days cool off period). 

3. I am unable to log in completely to my account now; I can get only one page: the Profile one with all my details. M account must be £ empty and m phone is useless without credit.

4. I am abroad now and don't want to spend 4.8 £/minute phone calls and ask to reinstate my account as Pay As You Go.

I need to register my credit card and to top off £10

latifnaas

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hey Latifnaas, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community.

Sorry that you're having some issues accessing your online account, I can appreciate you're keen to get this sorted. 

I'm happy to have a look and see if I can help, just pop me a personal message and we'll take it from there 🙂 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
latifnaas
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi, Emma

Here i am. Can you help?

latifnaas

0 Kudos