cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant get pac code after mobile package cancellation

nathanmoore777
Joining in

I am having the same issue except I have cancelled all virgin media services but need to transfer my phone number over to another network. I texted PAC dd/mm/yyyy to '65075' and received the following response.

Hi. We're sorry, but we can't help you switch providers right now. That's because we're already processing the request you made to cancel your Virgin Media services without switching. Something not sound right? Please ring us on 789 from your Virgin Mobile phone or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone. You'll need to do this ASAP if you want to keep this mobile number. Thanks!

I have never had a security question and cannot pass security when calling about virgin mobile nor do I have or am able to access a virgin mobile account as I was never prompted to set up one for the virgin mobile SIM included in the virgin broadband package with oomph I took out in 2020.

@David_Bn

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi nathanmoore777, thanks for the message. 

I am happy to see that this is on the way to becoming resolved and please let us know if you need anything further. 

Kind regards, Chris. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi nathanmoore777, thanks for the message and welcome back to the forums. 

If the number has been cancelled you would not be able to port the number. 

I will send you a PM so that this can be looked into further for you. 

Chris. 

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi nathanmoore777, thanks for the message. 

I am happy to see that this is on the way to becoming resolved and please let us know if you need anything further. 

Kind regards, Chris.