cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot Access Device Contract

KatherineS205
Joining in

After phoning the call centre several times today, I still cannot access my device plan contract. I have been sent a password/security key and I have the contract number and my bank details but keep getting an error message. I cannot get a single person on the phone to understand this, they just keep telling me that nobody can view their own contract online despite there being several links to do just that on the online account portal! I just want to see my own details, it's not that much to expect or ask. 

Can somebody, anybody, please just help me to access my own documentation?

3 REPLIES 3

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi KatherineS205

Welcome to the Community and thank for getting in touch. 

I am very sorry to hear you are having issues accessing your contract agreement for your handset. 

Can you please let us know what error message you are receiving?

Thanks, 

Nat

Hello, 

It is an incorrect details error, but I'm using the exact details emailed to me today by the people I spoke to on the phone this morning. I've also checked many times to ensure I'm using the correct bank details. 

Thanks

Thank you. 

We would be happy to look in to this further but we will just need to confirm the details via private message. I will pop this over to the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat