Menu
DComp
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Cancelling phone contract

I was called by virgin mobile about a phone upgrade last weekend, explained I didn't want one and was offered a better deal on my plan instead. As this would reduce the cost I said yes and they said I would be sent a new sim that I would need to call 789 to have switched over to my current number.

Sim arrives, I call 789 to be told they were really sorry but I should never have been sold that Sim as it was a new customer deal and that an additional account had been set up which also shouldn't have happened. Upon speaking to cancellations things got frustrating, I asked for the extra account to be cancelled but after a 30 minute call it appears that my 2 accounts have just been merged. I was promised an email to confirm that the cancellation has taken place within 24 hours but have 48 hours later have received nothing.

Does anyone know how long it should take for this extra number and charges to be removed from my account? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelling phone contract

Hello DComp, 

Welcome to our community forum page. 

I'm very sorry to hear about this mix up on your account, and for any inconvenience it has caused. 

I want to make sure this is sorted out for you right away, and have sent you a private message so I can then take closer look at your account. 

Thanks, 

Dean C

0 Kudos