Menu
SarahGrainger
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cancelling phone contract under 14 days - desperate

Hello.

I'm pulling my hair out with this so I hope someone can help.

I ordered an iPhone which arrived 12 days ago. I tried to cancel this 2 days before as Vodafone offered me a better deal but one of the many people I spoke to at Virgin said they couldn't cancel it. I then ran up to cancel it as soon as it arrived (I haven't opened the parcel) and they said they would send out pre-paid packaging so I could return the mobile. It's been nearly two weeks and I haven't received this packaging and more to the point, I am worried as it's nearly been 14 days that I am going to be shafted for not having this phone returned in time. You have also informed me you are taking out about £33 out my account this Thursday 27th - but as I don't get paid until Friday 28th - this is going to bounce and I don't want a bad credit default as I'm trying to get a mortgage. I have rang up numerous times now and I'm not getting any joy. I've ran up twice now to try cancel and had people hang up on me both times. I'm starting to feel I'm being deliberately scammed and I need to get this phone back and not have this money come out my account when I don't have any money in it. Can someone help please 😞

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelling phone contract under 14 days - desperate

@ModTeam - one for you - can you help? - ringing has got OP nowhere - someone needs to get involved

Tony
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelling phone contract under 14 days - desperate

Hi SarahGrainger,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry to hear this. 

I will private message you so we can look into this. 

^Martin

0 Kudos