Menu
jpk1982
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Cancelled my order, yet the phone is still being delivered today?!

on 3rd December, 3 weeks after placing my order, and after 14 phone calls totalling 3 and a half hours, I finally managed to get someone to agree to cancel my order.

I received an email whilst on this call confirming the order was cancelled (it read that I hadn't completed my credit agreement so it had timed out and cancelled the order)

virgin.JPG
Since then, I have received email updates stating my order would be delivered... today, I receive a text from Yodel to advise me that my phone is being delivered TODAY!

I have the confirmation email which confirms the order is cancelled, when I try and login to see the credit agreement it shows the agreement as expired...  I cannot log into the online account (never have been able to actually).

I called them again today and they told me the order is due to be delivered today... so Ive either been lied to on every call or Virgin have sent me a phone without an agreement in place?

I DON'T WANT YOUR PHONE - I HAVE GONE ELSEWHERE BECAUSE OF YOUR OVERSEAS CALL CENTRES WITH ABSOLUTELY NO CONSEQUENCES FOR LYING TO CUSTOMERS, CUTTING CUSTOMERS OFF, PASSING PEOPLE TO THE BACK OF THE QUEUE ETC ETC!

Hands down the worst company I have ever had the misfortune to deal with.

0 Kudos
jpk1982
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelled my order, yet the phone is still being delivered today?!

Having seen how many other people are facing these issues, then a complaint to OFCOM is being raised.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Terri_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancelled my order, yet the phone is still being delivered today?!

Hi jpk1982,

Thank you for getting in touch via the Community Forum. Please accept my apology for the time it's taken to respond to your post.

I'm very sorry that you have had difficulties getting this issue sorted out with our Customer Service Team.

I would like to look into this further for you, but I will need to take more details first. I will send you a private message requesting more information so that I can assist with this issue. Just click on the envelope icon at the top of this page.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Running out of data? Check out our top Mobile data tips

0 Kudos