Menu
nikacharmed
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Cancellation due to poor service

So, my broadband is down due to service fault. This happens a lot and I'm tired of it. Most times it's fixed within few hours, but this time estimate is 8 pm. This is unacceptable as I work from home and this just cost me whole day of overtime pay and a lot of inconvenience to my customer. 

I then try to call to cancel my contract, as I'm sick of having to deal with this nonsense. 

Rather rudely I'm told that systems are down and that I should call back in few hours. 

I mean, what kind of operation is this. There is also no email address over which I can cancel and no online option .

Why should I waste my time on phone again just to be told that something else is not working in this excuse for a company. 

Then I tried to call to file a complaint . This is apparently not one of the options, and I just could not get a real person on phone again. 

Are there any means of cancelling or making an official complaint that isn't phone? Cause that's not working. 

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Cancellation due to poor service

you can write to the swansea address - as to phoning

dial 150 or 0345 454 1111 and follow the prompts to - you are thinking of leaving us - dont worry about that they do much more - open 8am -10pm 7 days a week and the plus is its a UK call centre

with regards to working from home and service - you are paying for a domestic service - repairs are as and when there is no SLA - if you need better repair times then you need to think about a business deal than has SLA - or get a cheap backup isp for when there are problems

Tony
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello nikacharmed,

Thanks for posting. I'm ever so sorry for the issues you've been having with the services. 

Faults can happen unfortunately, but we will always look to fix them as fast as we possible can, and implement a fix to stop it from happening again. 

We have other contact options available here virg.in/VMcontact that you can explore. 

Unfortunately, we were having issues with our own systems when you called. If you call again once this is fixed, we can refund you for the time you have been down. 

I hope this helps,

Dan_M
Forum Team
0 Kudos
Richard_16v
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You can't just say it's a domestic service so there is no SLA, I get it isn't a business service but there has to be some kind of expected service! 

0 Kudos