cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel unconfirmed order

hibbyri2
Joining in

I ordered an iPhone 12 with AirPods on Friday 26/11/21. So far the order is still parked and I am in dire need of a new phone. I’ve been trying to get through to the helpline for a couple of days to no avail. I want to have this order cancelled but there is no clear to do it. I can understand it is busy but I wish it was simpler to just cancel. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello hibbyri2

Sorry to hear you're still awaiting an update on your recent mobile phone order for an iPhone 12, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums and welcome to the community.

I'm going to send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to look into this further and look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks

Rob

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello hibbyri2

Sorry to hear you're still awaiting an update on your recent mobile phone order for an iPhone 12, we appreciate you taking the time to raise this via the forums and welcome to the community.

I'm going to send you a Private Message to get some more details from you to look into this further and look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks

Rob

Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team

Happy to help hibbyri2

Rob