cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel my sim without receiving a newly sent Multi sim

Enderefe
Joining in

On September 1, I received the message that the multi sim was sent without any request.I could not activate within 14 days because I did not receive my multi sim.I did not receive any tracking number e-mail.Maybe it was delivered somewhere but I don't know about it. Now I can't use my mobile phone.In the morning, I was surprised to see the text emergency calls only.I will ask my neighbors for the multi sim and how do I activate it if someone has received it? Will I not be able to use my phone if it is still not delivered?

3 REPLIES 3

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Enderefe, welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear you are having some SIM issues. When you are sent a new SIM in the post it usually comes with activation instructions detailing how to get set up. We also have a handy help guide here

It may be best if we send you a PM to confirm a few account details so we can investigate further and offer some additional support.
You will find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 

All the best! 

Molly

My problem was not being able to activate. There was a problem with receiving the sim.

Delivery was made to my neighbor and I was not given any information about it. But I got my new card and when I replaced the sim, everything worked perfectly.

Thanks..

Hi Enderefe, thank you for returning to update the public thread! 

Sincerest apologies for your experience! If you would like us to raise a complaint for you please just let me know via our PM's. Alternatively you can raise complaints yourself here: https://virg.in/makacomp if you prefer. 

Just let us know if there is anything else we can offer support with!

All the best. 

Molly