cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Virgin Mobile can't access account online

JACQUI1975
Joining in

I want to cancel my son's mobile as it is supposed to be capped to £15 but the last few bills have been more than double and the last bill was nearly £60.  Year finishes in June.  Have tried to cancel by phoning 789 and he was put through the text message service, then transferred to whatsapp as it is supposed to be quicker response, that was last Tuesday and still not heard anything. How am i supposed to cancel if i can't access account, can't speak to anybody and o2 shop can't cancel it either!

13 REPLIES 13

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @JACQUI1975

Welcome to the community!
Sorry to hear that you've not been able to discuss your son's mobile account with us. We unfortunately are not able to action any cancellation or disconnections via the forums. Can you confirm whether it's a Virgin Mobile or an O2 mobile account that you are looking to discuss? We cannot deal with O2 accounts here and so I would advise you to speak directly with O2. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Its a virgin mobile account

Hi JACQUI1975,

Thank you for confirming it is a Virgin Mobile account you wish to cancel, your son would need to speak to our Mobile Customer Relation team on either 789 from the Mobile or 0345 600 0789 from any other phone.

Regards

Paul.

we have tried that, phoned 789 got put through to text message service, said wanted to cancel, then transferred to whatsapp as its apparently quicker, that was last Tuesday (26th April) and have heard nothing

Hi JACQUI1975,

As it must be the account holder who contacts us and you advised it is your Sons Mobile account please ask him to reach out to us in our community and we can help further.

Regards

Paul.

I am the account holder

You can text cancel to +44753 301 6422, a member of the team will respond within 24 Hours and will be able to get this cancelled for you.

Regards

Paul.

do I do this from my own phone or do I get my son to do it from his mobile?

you can do it from any phone, once you speak to a colleague they will take all the relevant details.

Regards

Paul.