Menu
JoshNorth1995
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't sign up/sign in to Virgin Mobile

I am currently a virgin media customer, although i am wanting to join virgin mobile as well.

My contract with my current mobile provider is about to expire so i tried to order a phone off virgin mobile in which it asked me to log in/sign up. I put in my email address to sign up which said im already signed up, so thought maybe its the same as my virgin media account. Tried to log in with my virgin media details but details were not recognised.I then tried to reset my password, in which it asked me for my virgin mobile number (which i don't have because i'm not with virgin mobile).

Is there anyway i can get around this and reset my password/account (without a virgin mobile number)? I have tried ringing up and emailing but have had no help

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Terri_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't sign up/sign in to Virgin Mobile

Hi JoshNorth1995,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. I'm sorry to hear that you are having a problem with signing up to Virgin Mobile online and processing an online order. Has this been sorted out for you since your last posts? 

I can check this for you to see what's causing the problem, but I will need to take more information from you first. If this hasn't been resolved for you since your posts, please send me a private message by clicking this link: PM me here and provide the following details:

• Full name
  • Full address and postcode
  • email address

* For other forum users reading this, please only PM me if I have asked you to first.

Kind Regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Running out of data? Check out our top Mobile data tips

0 Kudos
JosieThomas
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

My OH has got the same issue - ordered a phone but when he called up they basically said we're not sure whats happened..... But he has to log in with his virgin mobile but he doesn't have one. Please help!

Josie

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Rich_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ho Josie,

Thanks for stopping by. Sorry about the confusion with the order?

What phone did he order?

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team

Can make calls, but no data? Check your "Virgin Mobile APN settings"

0 Kudos