cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't order new contract

Oclexe
Just joined

Hi, so I am currently trying to get a new contract on top of my current one with virgin as I'm going through the process of ordering it when I get to confirming my bank sort code/ account number upon clicking "continue" it leads me to an error page (in picture below). Every other post I see about this is saying to ring the helpline but I am hard of hearing so calling is not the best for me, what else can I do to try and get this sorted??

thanks for any help.virgin no work.PNG

1 REPLY 1

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Oclexe,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to see that you're having some issues with amending your contract with us! I do apologise that you've received an error screen when trying to process your new package.

Unfortunately, we're unable to process package upgrades from this platform - but we do have other options available.

You can text us on 07533051809 or message us on WhatsApp on 07305327112 to amend your package. You can also take a look at our Contact Us page for more options including Web Chat where we can help with your package. 

Let us know how you're getting on. 

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs