cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login to virgin mobile account

Jacktheman3496
Joining in

When I have tried to login to my mobile account it says that the details aren't recognised.

I've tried the forgotten password option which every time brings up an error message saying that it wasn't right, I've then tried the forgotten email and password option which brings up the same error message that the answer wasn't right.

I've also tried going through the my virgin media app but this also doesn't work, I have all of my mobile bills in my emails so I can see my account number and phone number so I know those are correct and that the email is correct.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

10 REPLIES 10

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Jacktheman3496, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Sorry to hear you're having an issue here - just to confirm, have you ever had an online account before? It sounds like you don't - but just let me know 🙂 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Hi Ryan, I have had an online account before as I have used it to check my plan and upgrade my plan as well in the past. I just haven't used it in a long while since I last upgraded to the current phone and plan I have now, thanks

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Just to double check also - apologies, are you attempting to log in to the mobile section of the online account rather than the media section? It's just as you mentioned account number above, which the mobile side wouldn't have any relation to. 

Cheers, 

Ryan.

I'm just trying to log in to the mobile side, I only mentioned the account number as it appears on the bills I get sent to my email sorry for any confusion! 

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

No need to apologise just wanted to double check 🙂 

I will pop you over a private message so I can take a look for you. 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

pdoth
On our wavelength

Same thing happening to me (all day). Can't change PW, can't login, can't contact Virgin to report it.

TOTAL WASTE OF TIME

Hi pdoth,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. We're sorry to hear that you're unable to access your mobile account online. Can we ask when you last accessed your Mobile account? 

When you click on forgotten password, do you get any error messages?

How are you trying to log in to your account, is this through our app or web page? Have you tried clearing all cookies caches and history. Also try using a different web browser and device if possible.

Kind regards Jodi. 

pdoth
On our wavelength

Many thanks for the prompt reply Jodi.

"Can we ask when you last accessed your Mobile account?" - As far as I can remember, approx 3months ago.

"When you click on forgotten password, do you get any error messages?" - Yes. "Wrong details" (or something similar). The bottom line is, I get stuck on this page and cannot access my account.

"How are you trying to log in to your account" - via my desktop pc which I always use to access my Virgin account.

"is this through our app or web page?" - Web page

"Have you tried clearing all cookies caches and history." - On my PC, why? Why would accessing my account which I have done many times all of a sudden not let me connect?

"....try using a different web browser and device if possible." - I have always connect via the same browser, 'Fire Fox' every time successfully. However, I have now tried both Edge and Chrome. Still no luck

Additional info - Whilst trying to change my password on-line I was unable to get passed the screen asking for the security code which had been sent to me. It just kept repeating the cycle asking me to "enter the code". I was also asked to enter my "memorable answer" to the prompt question which produced the response - "incorrect". (I tried different spelling, capitals, spaces etc. nothing worked)

Thanks for coming back to us pdoth, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L