cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in. Login page won't recognise my details. Driving me round the BEND.

EmYeah
Joining in

Hi. I can't log into my Virgin Mobile account. I've tried everything and double checked I'm using the right details, but it doesn't recognise my name, phone number, postcode, everything! It's driving me round the BEND! Please can anyone help me!?! (I can't phone, I have auditory processing disorder)

4 REPLIES 4

EmYeah
Joining in

I have the same issue. Please can you help me?

Hi @EmYeah,

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post.

I am sorry to hear you're having some issues registering for your online account. 

Can you confirm your services have been installed?

Have you been able to try in a different browser or cleared cookies/cache?

Let me know so we can offer further support if required. 

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

HI. I have Virgin Mobile and want to look at my account, but every identification it asks for (phone number, email, etc) it says it doesn't recognise, even though they're definitely correct. I have tried on several different devices/browsers.

Hi EmYeah, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm sorry to hear you are having an issue with accessing your Virgin Mobile account. We are making some improvements to the website so you may have some issues whilst this is being done. 

• Can you please let us know if deleting the cache and cookies on the browser helps? If not, try using another browser. 
  • Can you pop the URL you are using to log in and a screenshot of the page too? 
  • Have you ever been able to register and log in or is this the first time you're trying? 

Pop back and let us know. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs