Menu
Highlighted
mlalancaster
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Can't log in, Can't register.

Every time I try to log into my account, it says I haven't registered, or that it doesn't recognise my email address (even though this is where my mobile bills are sent to each month).

I've tried to do all of the 'forgotten password' and even the 'forgotten password AND email', but it just says it doesn't recognise my email, and so can't send me a new password to reset, and when I go another way and get to the security question, it doesn't show me a question?

I just need my email to be recognised by the website so I can log on, and see my account details. And then, importantly, turn on mobile data to be used abroad which apparently they did for me last summer, which was obviously a lie since I wen't away a few months later and found my phone didn't work anywhere.

Please please help!!

Emily

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Can't log in, Can't register.

Hi mlalancaster,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your online account, and I can appreciate you're keen to get this resolved. 

It sounds like you've tried everything we would suggest so I'm going to pop you a private message requesting some more information. Just click on the envelope icon at the top of the screen.

Thanks

0 Kudos